? Dry goods! Handheld posture of a microphone in popular singing
In the popular singing method, the use of the microphone is the most important technology in addition to the singer's singing ability itself, and also the skills that students must learn in the popular singing method. The following points are summarized for your reference. I hope that there will be a match for everyone. Helped.
1. The microphone is generally kept at an angle of about 45-60 degrees with the body, obliquely downward, about two centimeters away from the mouth (the distance between the microphone and the mouth can also be determined according to the volume of the speaker and the size of the reverb).
2. In popular music singing, if other devices do not make debugging changes (such as mixers, amplifiers, etc.), if the singer feels that the sound is not enough from the audio device, the microphone can be close to the mouth. Compensates the singer's bass resonance effect, which makes the singer's bass more magnetic and magnetic.
On the other hand, if the singer feels that the sound is too low, the microphone can be moved away from the mouth to lower the bass, which makes the singer's voice clearer and brighter.
3. When the singer sings the treble section of the song chorus, in order to prevent the sound of the loudspeaker from being too high, the distance between the microphone and the mouth can be appropriately extended.
4. When the singer sings the end of the work, in order to end the audience without the abrupt effect, the microphone can be pulled away from the mouth at the end of the ending to the sound, so as to achieve a perfect ending effect.
5. In the singer, if the lyrics in the lyrics contain blasting sounds, in order to prevent the occurrence of "PU, Z, c, s" and other noises, the microphone angle can be temporarily adjusted to a body angle of about 30 degrees or the microphone head to the chin. Position, so as to achieve a perfect sound effect; in the singing, when the body and the head turn, the microphone should rotate with the mouth, so that the radio will not appear due to the position of the microphone.